See it. Compare it. Control it.
ScoreBoard is a robust business tool that allows you – the small business owner or Authorized Officer – to easily monitor your company's credit card spending over various time periods. It also lets you compare your payments (credit card transactions) to industry trends.
Created exclusively by U.S. Bank, this unique tool presents data in a graphically-pleasing and easy-to-read format, identifying unusual spending patterns to help you to make smart decisions about your business expenses. Use it to:
- Review your company's credit card spending on a monthly, quarterly, annual, or year-to date basis.
- View credit card spending by: Total Spending, Average Ticket, Merchant and more.
- Compare your credit card metrics to trends, either by industry or against Visa geographic data.
You'll still get your monthly credit card statements from U.S. Bank, but now you can also get free electronic reports to itemize your company's credit card purchases by calendar month (with up to 36 months of data available). Customize the reports to meet your specific business needs, and choose your preferred report format; including:
- Adobe PDF
Choose from four different report types:
- Merchant Summary – Presents spending at specific merchants, as determined by total dollar amount spent. You can view by individual cardholder or on a total company basis.
- Merchant Detail – View purchase and credit transactions, including date, merchant location, reference number and amount.
- Industry Summary – Recap spending by calendar month for each individual business card or on a total company basis. Purchase amounts are organized into specific merchant categories, so you can see exactly where your business is spending money.
- Industry Detail – See details of purchase activity by count and amount by market segment and industry.