Forms & ResourcesBelow are forms and resources to help you save time and money managing your Ace Rewards Visa Card account.
Earn Ace Rewards Points Faster
Plus, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- No more worrying about paying late - Your payment can be scheduled for the day it's due!
- Payment Tracking - See your payments on your monthly credit card statement
- Earning Rewards - Earn Ace Rewards points faster by using it to pay for your recurring bills
- Zero fraud liability1 –-You are protected with zero fraud liability
Types of bills you can pay with your Ace Rewards Visa card:
- Cable / Satellite TV
See how fast your Ace Rewards points will add up:
|Purchase Categories||Annual Spend||Rewards earned|
|Dining & Entertainment||$1,500||7,500|
|Ace Purchases (3%)||$2,500||37,500|
|Additional 2% on Ace Purchases for over $12,000 spend||25,000|
|Ace Rewards points earned||175,000|
|That equals $350 in Ace Rewards Certificates!|
Chart represents example points only.
Please contact your billers directly to set up a one time or recurring payment using your card. You can often set this up through their website.
Personal Credit Card Forms & Resources
Business Credit Card Forms & Resources
Authorized Representatives are authorized to make modifications to existing cardholder account(s), change credit limits, and add new cardholders for the Company named below. To set up, simply complete and mail or fax the Authorized Representative Form.
You can elect to open new Employee Accounts, change existing Employee credit limits or close Employee Accounts for your Ace Rewards Visa Card. To make changes, simply complete and mail or fax the Employee Change Form.
With ScoreBoard, a business tool created exclusively by U.S. Bank, you can easily monitor your company's credit card spending over various time periods. It also lets you compare your transactions to industry trends. Receive graphically-pleasing reports in an easy-to-read format, identifying unusual spending patterns to help you to make smart decisions about your business expenses.
It’s easy to set controls that limit individual card use by:
- Time of day or day of week
- Geographical area - both domestic and international
- Merchant type - includes the ability to allow "gas only" purchases
- Dollar amount
- Transaction types - such as cash advances or cash withdrawals