See it. Compare it. Control it.
ScoreBoard is a robust tool that allows you to easily monitor your
Ace Rewards Visa® credit card spending over time. Data is presented in an easy-to-read format,
identifying unusual spending patterns to help you to make smart decisions about your expenses.
Track your credit card
spending annually, quarterly,
monthly or year-to-date.
View credit card
spending by: Total Spending,
Average Ticket, Merchant and more.
Download reports using your
preferred format (Adobe PDF,
Excel, HTML or CSV).
Getting Started with ScoreBoard
- What types of reports are available?
Choose from three different report types:
- Annual Summary – Shows annual transaction history in both a summary and detailed format.
- Merchant Summary – Presents spending at specific merchants, as determined by total dollar amount spent.
- Industry Summary – Recap spending by calendar month. Purchase amounts are organized into specific merchant categories, so you can see exactly where you're spending money.
- How do I access ScoreBoard?
ScoreBoard is accessible via a link on the My Account page of your U.S. Bank Online Banking account.
- Is there a ScoreBoard demo available?
Yes! Visit our ScoreBoard Demo to see how easy it is to use.